I have always been alone
Feeling only darkness in my heart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of my heart

But now, you guys came along
The darkness has it's day
There's nothing much I can say
But thankyou to my girls♥

I love you guys ♥

♥ PROFILE

berlinda (:
im seventeen
20november1990
nyjcian
ouran girls
note: my blogskin has no relation to me. im no emo. (:

♥ DESIRES
happiness
sleep
arashi's concert
japan
laptop
ipod
psp
money
160GB memory stick for my brain

♥ PRESENT
watching arashi videos
memorizing scores
reading notes as bedtime storybook
MUG
brain dead
shochan~

♥ FUTURE
watch more arashi videos
go japan
shochan~

♥ CHAT WITH ME


♥ CONNECT

hani-senpai ♥. mori-senpai ♥.
tamaki-senpai ♥. kyouya-senpai ♥.
hikaru ♥. kaoru ♥.
ourangirls ♥.
online comic ♥.

EVENTS

10may08~CONCERT + hyde's 10th death anniversay + X-japan concert
23may08~GP P1&P2
28may08~SPA
05june08~DBSK LOVER's birthday
17june08~NINO's birthday
23june08-02july08~mye
06august08~JIAHUI's birthday
30august08~MATSUJUN's birthday
08-19september08~prelims
10october08~graduation
03-18november08~alevels
20november08~MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY
26november08~OHCHAN's birthday
10december08~AIBA LOVER's birthday
13december08~KAZU LOVER's birthday
24december08~AIBA's birthday
25december08~CHRISTMAS
26december08~SHUN's birthday
25janurary08~SHOCHAN's birthday


ARCHIVES

October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008

CREDITS

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland
Brushes

Wednesday, November 7, 2007
17:10

payday!!!!!
it's so good that is payday!
but.
there's no way i can take my money out,
unless i go to the bank with my bank book.
because i have no atm card.
my mummy have not gone to make mine. *winks*

anyway, later going to kbox with ouran!!!!!
yay~~~~~

MAXIMUM! ♥